My cousins, Becky and Charla with yours truly. We had fun getting re-acquainted. We haven't seen one another since '03. We chit-chat on Facebook, but it's so much better talking face to face. :)Becky took Joey and I to a mall right off the beach to have lunch and browse the stores. The mall had a beautiful courtyard area where I took this picture. I didn't think Becky was that short, but next to Joey she is. :)
Here is Joey with my Dad watching the surfers from the pier.
I walked over to the elementary school I attended many, many years ago. (emphasis on many) Funny how it all looks so different. The buildings have all been torn down and rebuilt. So, the only thing familiar was the name. Nonetheless it brought back alot of memories.
Here's Walt and Mickey. It's almost a Mecca for me. LOL
And, right next door was California Adventure. I wasn't too impressed with it at all. You just can't get much better than Disneyland, well, at least not in my book. :)



2 comments:
I love the pictures. I really like the one of Dad and Joey looking out at the ocean. Looks so warm!
I'm feeling the warmth just by looking at these pictures! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment