Last Wednesday night, I became officially old. My niece, Amanda and her husband Jared made me a great aunt. I always thought "great" in front of the word, grandma or aunt, brought with it a certain connotation of substantial age. But, nonetheless, at the ripe age of 40, I am a great aunt.....and I couldn't be happier. Little Keeton Allan is going to be loved more than a little boy could ever hope to be. 
So, I decided to use this momentous occasion to make some more sugar cookies. I made my second attempt with royal icing, and I must say they were better than my first attempt, but not yet perfect. I'll keep working at it...



4 comments:
you are the youngest, cutest great aunt ever!!! what a precious new life to celebrate!
You are a very hip great aunt - and those cookies look great!
awww...so sweet! You must be a cool great-aunt since you've got Nick Jonas on your playlist! :)
Those are the cutest cookies! Way to go, Great Aunt Tracey!
Post a Comment