Monday, March 15, 2010

Stuff

Just a few odds and ends to blog about today. I had another "incredible" experience at Walmart today. Seriously, I just cannot go in that store...it doesn't like me.
Does anyone else with three kids in three different schools feel as if you live in your car? School, work, grocery store, school, home, baseball practice, guitar lesson, post office, home, pick-up from baseball, dinner...collapse.
It has become quite apparent that I can no longer keep up two blogs. So, I have decided rather reluctantly to give up my cooking blog and condense them. From now on, if I have a recipe to share it will appear here. Recently my cooking has been hurried. Nothing too exciting. Probably, due to all the time spent in my car. Tonight my family ate rotisserie chicken and potato salad from Hyvee, along with an apple pie from the "clearance" bakery items at Walmart. They declared me the greatest ever! Why do I even bother to cook, when they're happy with that?
I do have several new recipes I am going to try this week, along with more sugar cookies for my niece's baby shower this weekend. Where does she find the time??

2 comments:

missy said...

good decision to combine the two blogs. any way we can simplify our lives is good!

Mindee said...

I could have written this post! I also feel like I'm spending my whole life in my car. It's almost making me wish Reagan would get her license. Almost. And my kids would rather eat take out too. So ungrateful!