Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend


We had a busy, but wonderful Easter weekend. It certainly helped that the weather couldn't have been better. I am wishing for that weather today, since it is wet, windy and cold.


We went to my family on Saturday and Dave's family on Sunday. I completely forgot my camera on Saturday, so I only have pictures from Sunday. Oh well, that's how it goes. It just makes me mad when I forget the camera. Maybe it would help if I just keep it in my purse. Anyway, enjoy Easter 2010, in pictures.


Can I just interject a moment here? I absolutely hate this pix of me, but it was good of Dave, so I put it in. You know come to think of it, I hate most pix of me.




I think Jessi had Easter egg dye on her nose or something. I don't what else it could be.


And just to make my older two think there is some sort of favoritism thing going on, here is one more picture of the youngest child. I am going to get hammered with it the rest of my life anyway.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a terrific Easter for you and your family! I think the picture of you looks fine, you just need to tweek the red eye. But don't we all dislike our pictures of ourselves, especially as we get older?! I still think I'm 18, but definitely look 40ish! ;)

Mindee said...

It is not your fault that
1) Jessi is stinkin' cute.
2) She still likes getting her picture taken.

Also? That you would put up a picture that you hate just to make Dave look good proves that you are nicer than I am.