Dash had his first boating excursion a couple weeks ago. Dave and the kids looked at me like I was crazy when I told them my intentions to bring him along. They reluctantly agreed to my idea. He was a little nervous at first.But then he settled in to the fun. It wasn't long before he wanted to jump right in. I decided to look into getting him his own life jacket.

Cause in the end I think he could really get to liking it. In fact, I had another super crazy idea.
Why can't we teach him to ride in the tube with Joey?


Now that would be way cool. Don't you think? Or maybe you're like my hubby, who thinks I am way overboard. (Pun definitely intended) In any case, my goal remains to keep Dash as involved in our daily doings as much as possible. That is why you have a dog isn't it? To make him a part of the family? Oh well, I know everybody doesn't feel that way. But the thing with beagles is, they have to stay active or...they aren't very happy. They love to be a part of everything.

In any case, Dash had a pretty good time on the boat. And, so did the rest of us.

It made for a fun little diversion, in the midst of busy-ness, and commitments.
This picture just screams...OK, enough with the camera!! LOL
If only I could get Dash to look at the camera on command. I need to add that to my training schedule. :)
6 comments:
Tracy! A Beagle loving friend!! Dash is so, so adorable and from the looks of it, he is going to be quite the boater!
Thank you for stopping by my blog hope you don't mind if I follow along.
Tracy, if you go into my July archives you can read my post, "If you turn your back on a Beagle"
I'm sure you can relate!
those pix of him resting his chin on the boat are so cute! he fits right in with your family!
I agree with Missy - great picture!
Remember when we took PJ boating? She loved it too....I think:)
Very cute photos! Dash is getting so big. He hardly looks like a puppy anymore.
I'm a bit behind in blogging. Oh, how I miss my free time to read blogs!!
Post a Comment