Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ouch!

This conversation could have been heard at my house yesterday.
Joey:  "Hey mom,  I thought I saw you walking Dash today.  It was a lady with the same color coat as you have walking a beagle."

Me:  "Oh yeah?  Well, it wasn't me, he hasn't had a walk yet today."

Joey:  "Yeah, I know, when she put her hood down I realized it was another old lady."

Me:  Staring at him....speechless.

Joey:  "No, mom that's not what I meant!  I didn't mean you were old.  I just meant she had white hair..."

Really Joey?

3 comments:

Saimi said...

Really, mom, really you're not old, you don't have gray hair...Hahaha
Ah kids, gotta love them.

Karen said...

lol....kids!!

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Oh, my...boys, boys, boys. Take heart -- he's learning how to be diplomatic and polite with a lady, practicing on his mom!

:0)

(I was reading backwards and enjoyed your post about loving your kids where they are. So important!)