Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vegas

So, I am headed to Vegas next week. 
Dave is going for work, and I am tagging along. 
The last time I was in Vegas I was about 3 years old, so considering I have no recollection of it...and even if I did, it wouldn't help me out anyway.  The question I have is what is there to do besides gamble?
I guess I will find out, since I have a couple of days to myself. 
To clarify a few things about me...
  1. I am an introvert. I don't get into large crowds and unfamiliar surroundings.
  2. I don't like to gamble, but I do love to eat. 
  3. I love a good book and quiet serenity.
Looking over the list makes me think I will be best suited to lounging by the pool with a book, followed by a really great restaurant.  And then...repeat.

2 comments:

missy said...

how fun! my bestie and i are thinking about going to vegas to see barry manilow. i'd love to hear more about your trip and get any advice when you come back about where to stay/things to avoid.

sounds like you are going to have a relaxing and fun time!

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I'm sure you'll manage to fit some shopping in too. Surely they have an excellent array of flip-flops in Vegas.