Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Louis Part 3

It was an all family weekend, but we did sneak in a little extra. 


Dave's brother and family stayed in the same hotel with us, so we hung out plenty.  We visited the hot tub and pool every night.  Yes. The hot tub completed the whole weekend for me. :)  And, you just can't go to St. Louis without visiting the Arch.

We are a bit of a crew, huh?
Madi and Aunt Tracey

Hannah at the top of the Arch.
It was really small and cramped at the top.  I didn't like it at all. Too high.

The hot tub was more my speed.

Sweet little Jessi.  Well not so little anymore.  But you know, once the baby, always the baby.

Joey, Hannah and college girl Kayla.  Glad she could carve out time in her schedule to make the trip. 

I was trying out my new camera for action shots.  You girls rock. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun trip! I so want to visit that arch now. I've only driven past it and never ventured inside. My dad wouldn't stop. He always said, "Darn tourist traps." Needless to say, our vacations amounted to getting to our relatives' home and no fun sight seeing in between. Such memories! ;)

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I'm so glad you had a fun break. We all need that now and then. Now that you're home I think you need to put in a hot tub!

Karen said...

What a fun time, with all those smiling faces! Made me grin. :)