Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Louis

After leaving Columbia, we headed towards St. Louis to spend some time with Dave's sister Pam.  It was a big weekend.  We celebrated a 30th birthday, a 4th birthday, and a baby dedication.

Dave has two sisters and a brother, all married with kids, so when we all get together it is a houseful. It was quite a trek, but it was truly amazing that all of us were able to make it.


Ohh, I just love tiny babies.  Little Ethan had alot of arms that wanted to hold him over the weekend.  Poor guy, he's not loved at all. :)



Please don't cry for Aunt Terri.  I love this picture.  The look on Terri's face is priceless.  "Oh, boy, we need mom fast." :)



Ok, there's mom and dad.  All better.
Pam and Eric were such gracious hosts. 



Big sister Grace was all about this big present. 



And, Keeton was all about any of Grace's presents he could get his hands on.


The girls.  And...the boys.



I took alot of pictures, so I will save some more for tomorrow.
  One more day of trip pictures.  Lucky you. :)

6 comments:

Saimi said...

I love your little saying about life being a blog just waiting to be posted! That's awesome!!

That Grace and her curly hair is adorable, and all those kiddos and babies, dang what a fun time!

Keep the pictures coming!

Mindee said...

What a blessing to have such a loving and supportive family. I love it!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Just looking at that cute baby is worth all your travel! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment :)

Karen said...

You have a beautiful family. Aren't those babies wonderful? Thanks for sharing your trip.

Blessings***

tammy said...

Love spending time with family! Hope you're having fun.

Simply Domestic said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! What a blessing to be a close family! Precious baby!