Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hello Again

I must admit, it felt a bit strange logging in this morning and clicking on "New Post".  However, I am back after a long hiatus caused by lack of enthusiasm and the busy-ness of everyday life.  Several people encouraged me to get back with it, so....I guess I will. :)
I decided over the next couple of days I would give you the whirl-wind synopsis of the past month.  I even have pictures. Yeah!
I am anxious to share it all with you.  It seems like much has happened.  Nothing earth shattering, just the ever changing details of life. 
So, let me work those blogging muscles again and see if I can whip out some worthwhile posts this week.
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Saimi said...

Yay!!! Let me just say, you've been missed! I love the patriotic look, very festive indeed and I'm looking forward to more post!!

Thanks for returning!!!

mindyjw said...

Woo hoo! You're back! Not that I don't love seeing you on facebook more, the blog is just more fun. : )