Wow! My nutty, busy life keeps me away from your blog for a while and look what I missed!! Such beautiful and handsome pictures. Makes me cry to see how they've grown.
We were just reminiscing about the the kids running around in their underwear and how fast time does fly. But thankfully the underwear thing has passed-LOL!! XO
I'm Tracey and this is my family. My blog is a way of sharing our daily happenings with family and friends. And, sometimes it's a way of venting and processing life's ups and downs.
Life always has a way of giving me something to blog about.
3 comments:
Oh, lovely!! Your kids are cuties!
Wow! My nutty, busy life keeps me away from your blog for a while and look what I missed!! Such beautiful and handsome pictures. Makes me cry to see how they've grown.
We were just reminiscing about the the kids running around in their underwear and how fast time does fly. But thankfully the underwear thing has passed-LOL!!
XO
Post a Comment