Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Third Day...Live


Finally was able to see one of my all time favorite bands in concert. 
It was great fun! 


By design, it was a total girls night. 
Hannah and I each brought a friend. :) Jorgia, Hannah's best friend from church, along with her mom Jeannie.  Jeannie and I were middle school camp counselors together.  
Middle school camp.
One whole week.
Not my most favorite memory.  If it wasn't for Jeannie, I might not have made it. (LOL)  So, she is super special. :) 
The opening band was Tenth Avenue North.  The girls were more excited about them than the headliner.  But Jeannie and I were teenagers in the 80's, so the southern rock sound of Third Day was much more to our liking. :) 


We had seats on the floor, so I was able to get some great pictures.  There aren't too many voices I like better than Mac Powell's.  Awesome!
Third Day has SO MANY great songs, that they couldn't have possibly played them all.  So, even though they played for an hour and a half, it went way too quick.  And, I didn't get to hear all of my faves. :(


Time to break out my Third Day CD collection.

2 comments:

Saimi said...

Good for you and the girls! There's nothing like a fun night out with daughters and friends then topping it off with a favorite concert!

How exciting!!

Karen said...

Tracy, what fun and memories! Oh, middle school camp, I remember those days. Thanks for giving of yourself to the kids (even if it was your favorite band.) Blessings**