After 13 years, I am now officially employed again. It has been so long, that I am not sure how to act. But, I do know I am ready.
I have been contemplating this for a couple of years now. But, nothing seemed right, just yet. Now it does, and soon I will be a regular fixture in the neighborhood elementary school I have grown to love through the years my kids have been there.
It is part-time...........3 1/2 hours in the mornings. Nothing big, but just what I was looking for. I will be working with special ed. children ages 3-5.
I have not met the teacher I will be working with yet, but I have many other friends and acquaintances I will look forward to running into in the hallways.
This new venture will give me much to blog about, so stay tuned............
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Congratulations! I just had a feeling that I'd got to your blog today and see the news. It will be a lot of fun seeing you in the hallway! What fun!
Congratulations! I'm very excited that we will be working together, our hours overlap a little so that will be fun! See you on Monday!
Congrats, Tracey! Blessings on your new adventure!
Congratulations! Now I am not the only one with a new job. I know you'll love it!
Yay! Now you can miserable - er, I mean very fulfilled too!
Seriously - great news. I knew you'd get it!
Congrats Tracey!
Congratulations! I wish you the best on your new journey!
do you think now i will see you more? i hope so! btw, can you really be too old for the jonas brothers???
Naaa...
Post a Comment