
The picture you see is the aftermath of a shopping trip with Joey. I took him to the store with me because I was getting so tired of the whining about how "there is never anything good to eat in our house", and "why does everything have to be healthy, mom", and "you always think you have to make everything whole wheat." I knew it was getting bad when Joey and Jessi teamed up to make me a grocery list. It read something like this:
- Hot Dogs
- Little Debbie Snacks
- Cheetos
- Pop
- Fruit Gushers
- Cake
- Brownies
- Ice Cream
- Strawberry Syrup
- Jelly Beans
- Waffles
- Pancakes
- Candy
You cannot deny how impressive this list is. This was very well thought out as you can see. And unfortunately for them none of those things are regularly on my list. So, for fun I took Joey with me and let him pick out a "few" of the junk items on that list to bring home to his sisters. Jessi was so wide eyed, I laughed. She said,"Wow!!! Thanks Joey!!!"
I hope they enjoy their junk food binge because next week it's back to "mean mom". Ahhhh, how I love her.



2 comments:
Hey...looks good to me! I think Little Debbie's snack food is a staple at our house!
WOW! I wish you were my mom!!
No wait, then I would have been so F-A-T! I wish I could have seen Jessi when you came home, what a funny scene.
love, Mom
Post a Comment