Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stop & Think Thought

I see many thought provoking quotes. Either in a magazine or email, or sometimes it's something I hear on the radio or TV. As some of you know I am totally into self improvement. Curious, isn't it? I never feel as if I am growing and changing into a better person. I still struggle with many of the same things I have always struggled with. But, I am encouraged many times in my journey through life by words of wisdom heard or read in various places. So, once a week, I am going to share one on my blog. I have decided to call them, Stop & Think Thoughts. Here is my thought for the week:

"Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, but Faith looks up."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too just read that and LOVED it!
But I am so mentally challenged this week I couldn't tell you where I read it!!
love you, Mom

Michelle said...

Mom, it was in an email you sent just a few days ago!

Amy said...

Yes, do keep them coming! I need some inspiration!

Anonymous said...

aunt tracy my blog is madis horse sense , love madi