Though it may be clich'ed and overdone, I am including my thankful list today. I wish I was more creative so it came across in a new and fresh way, but I'm not that creative.
1) My three great kids who give my life purpose, meaning, and comic relief. Each one of them has their own way of touching my heart and making me glad I have been blessed to be called Mom.
2) Dave. The man who I am blessed to call my husband. He is my very best friend, and the person who has the innate ability to make me laugh in any situation.
3) My extended family who love me.....anyway. Thank goodness. :)
4) My job. But, more importantly, the people I work with who I enjoy so thoroughly. They each make me smile. Loved our lunch today, ladies. :)
5) My warm home that has beautiful new furniture in the living room. I love it!
6) Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. It warms my heart and makes me feel like a kid again.
7) Health. My grandmother taught me to never take it for granted.
8) Two plane tickets. California dreamin' already.
9) Enough. Enough to buy everything we need and a little bit of what we want.
10) My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who died a horrible and cruel death on a wooden cross so that a selfish sinner such as myself could have an unshakeable hope of eternal life with Him.
Even when I waver, wander, or stumble, He remains steadfast and faithful.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I really enjoyed our lunch today too, Tracey. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Looking forward to more fun days with you at work. :-) Lezlee
Happy Thanksgiving Tracey. YOU are a blessing in my life. :)
Enjoy your nice long weekend! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! So very much to be thankful for....especially nice neighbors! :)
And I am thankful you claim Jesus!!
XO Mom
Post a Comment