Thursday, February 4, 2010

Flurry of Activity

My life seems to be a flurry of activity lately and I can't quite get my hands wrapped around it. All of this is evidenced by my lack of blog posts. What have I been up to? Well, a little bit of everything, it seems. Laundry, laundry and more laundry....it never ends. Grocery shopping and cooking....and cooking....and cooking...once again, it never ends. Shuttling kids around, even with carpool help, takes up a good chunk of time. I feel like a live in my car sometimes.
The bible study I am facilitating is going good, I think. Well, at least I hope so. But, nonetheless the homework in between has been a bit of work. I have about 20 pages of study to go through per week. It's a good thing though. Spending time in God's word is always a wise use of your time.
I have also been working some extra hours at the school. Seems like alot of people have been gone and I have been able to help fill in some hours for a couple of my co-workers. More work? Yeah, but in this case at least it's money. :)
Wouldn't it be great to get paid for all the laundry and cooking and driving around I do? Notice I left out cleaning in that sentence. Mostly because there has not been alot of that going on this week. There's always the weekend.....
Speaking of the weekend...I hope to get my California pictures posted this weekend.

3 comments:

Mindee said...

Oh, if I got paid for laundry and carpooling I would be a millionaire!

Jesy said...

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Amy said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. It's been a while since I've been blogging....mine or reading others. I hope I don't miss them.