Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Very Belated Easter Treats

Don't even say a word about my tardiness in posting these Easter treat pictures. I have been way too busy to blog more than a couple of times a week, but I at least wanted you all to know what I have been up to in my kitchen. I have a couple more recipes to post also, but will save that for another day.

I got this idea from a couple of different blogs. I changed it a bit to personalize it, and I think they turned out pretty cute. They are Peeps dipped in almond bark, and then piped with chocolate. The girls helped me with the project.

Here is the basket of treats. The chocolate candy squares were really good too. I will post that recipe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mindee said...

Due to my stupid "no sugar" thing, I reluctantly gave mine to Faith. She said it was DELICIOUS!!!

Amy said...

Those are darn cute!